Shoes for disabled men
Our range of shoes for disabled men come in a variety of styles and designs to meet the unique needs of individuals with disabilities. Footwear that caters to the specific requirements of disabled men can help to enhance your mobility, comfort, and overall well-being.
For men with physical disabilities, shoes with easy-to-fasten closures, such as Velcro straps can make it easier to put on and take off footwear without the need for assistance. These types of closures can also accommodate foot swelling, a common condition among people with disabilities.
Our range of shoes also feature removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotics, helping to provide the necessary support for specific foot conditions. In addition to functionality, our range of shoes for disabled men are stylish and fashionable.
It's essential to choose shoes that not only meet their specific needs but also provide comfort and durability. By choosing footwear designed with the unique needs of disabled men in mind, they can enhance their mobility and quality of life.
For those looking for shoes for disabled men we offer a range of extra wide fitting shoes in a range of colours and styles to suit your needs.
Specialist footwear features include:
- Super soft leather uppers
- Soft breathable linings
- Snug fit heel
- Long straps for maximum adjustment
- Padded ankle support
- Extra wide openings
- Removable, washable insoles
- 3 in 1 fitting system - Some styles have 2 removable insoles.Use both insoles for maximum cushioning.
- Remove the mid-insole for extra room.
- Remove both insoles to use your own orthotics or for even more room.
- Deep toe box, soft toe puff
- Lots of room around the toes, with no internal seams or ridges