We are recruiting!
Part-time/full-time Order Fulfilment Administrator.
If you are naturally organised with a ‘can do’ attitude, have a good grasp of PC know-how and like being part of a small team, this role could be just the ticket! We’re looking for someone to take control of our online orders and customer support for our growing business, so if you think that sounds up your street, please get in touch.
Able2 Wear was established 25 years ago and is now the UK's leading supplier of wheelchair and adaptive clothing for all ages and all degrees of ability, with customers all over the world. Specialising in the design, manufacturing and online retail of adaptive clothing, Able2 Wear has built a reputation for quality and innovative design and is run from our modern and relaxed Tewkesbury office.
A good understanding of the internet, websites and the usual Microsoft packages are a bonus and experience in ecommerce or the clothing industry would certainly make us sit up and listen, but it’s not essential.
- Taking occasional phone orders and processing online orders.
- Processing returns and re-labelling/packaging for re-sale.
- Providing customer support and answering product questions by phone and email.
- Ordering new stock from our manufacturers.
- Receive products from our manufacturer, stock items in the warehouse and update the stock control system.
- Updating products and content on the website via the easy-to-use admin system (full training provided)
- Enjoying a good level of office banter.
- Negotiable salary depending on experience, plus a pension scheme and generous holiday.
- Extra day off on your Birthday.
- The opportunity to develop your career and role at Able2 Wear.
- Training and support.
- Flexible hours.
- Be part of a small team.
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.
- This role is part-time but with additional responsibilities could be expanded to full-time.
- Negotiable depending on experience and hours.